At Ripley Gas, Water & Wastewater, we offer several ways to pay your monthly utility bill. Click the sections below to learn more.
To register a new account with our online web portal, here is what you will need:
- Your Current Bill (Account # & Present Reading).
We have made some great changes to our online bill payment system.
Our new web portal will now allow you to:
- Pay your bill online
- Monitor your utility use and payment history
- Receive billing notices, and special announcements
- Add multiple accounts, and print your bill
Web Portal gives our customers secure access to their utility accounts whether at home, at work, or on the go. Just click on the Pay Bill icon below to start accessing your account today. If you have any questions or would like help in setting up your online bill payment account, please give us a call at (731) 635-1212.
Friendly Reminder: To avoid an over due processing fee of $30.00, please make payment before 7:30 a.m. on the delinquent date.
The easiest way to pay your utility bill each month is through an automatic bank draft.
- We send your bank the amount you owe on your utility bill.
- We send you a copy of your bill.
- The bank deducts the amount from your savings or checking account on the day your bill is due.
- You don’t have to pay for postage, take the time to drive to one of our offices, or worry about being late with your payment.
To sign up for bank draft, download and fill out the bank draft authorization form and either fax to 731-635-0892 or mail to Ripley Gas, Water & Wastewater at 116 Church Street, Ripley, TN 38063. Or call us at 731-635-1212.
By opting in for Bill Leveling, you will be able to have a predictable utility bill similar to your other monthly expenditures like rent, mortgage, or car insurance.
To learn more about our Prepay Bill Leveling Program, call our office at 731-635-1212.
You can mail your payment to Ripley Gas, Water & Wastewater at 116 Church Street, Ripley, TN 38063. Make sure to enclose information including the account number and address with your payment.
Visit 116 Church Street in the Ripley, TN—we are open 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday. When paying in person, make sure you bring your bill.
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
116 Church Street, Ripley, TN 38063