At Ripley Gas, Water & Wastewater, one of our goals is to continue to provide fresh, clean water to the citizens of Ripley, TN. Listed below are some of our duties and facts about the water supply in Ripley, TN:
- We install, investigate and make necessary repairs to water mains.
- We ensure an adequate supply of pretreated water is readily available with sufficient pressure to meet established health department standards.
- At our water treatment facility in Ripley, we convert ground water to a potable water supply that meets or exceeds the Department of Environmental Protection Agency standards, Department of Health standards and the standard established by the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1974.
- We investigate and correct water quality complaints such as odor, rust, and bad taste.
- We perform daily lab test for Drinking Water Quality & Wastewater Effluent Quality.
- The City of Ripley is capable of producing 3 million gallons of potable water per day and processing 2.8 million gallons of wastewater per day.
- On a average day, we pump 1.8 million gallons of potable water to customers within the City of Ripley.
Below are some videos with helpful tips and information about your water supply:
How to tell if you have a water leak
smart water meter solutions
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
116 Church Street, Ripley, TN 38063